Prize Draw 2017
There are some great prizes to be won in this years prize draw. Tickets will be sent out to everyone who has purchased tickets for the festival. Alternatively if you are visiting Spurn, you can purchase tickets from either Paul Collins at Kew, Ian Smith, Steve Exley or Pat Swales. Good Luck!
- A 3 Day holiday for 2 at the Grant Arms Hotel.
- A 2 week stay for 4 people at a luxury cottage in France.
- A signed copy of the book “Bird Migration” by Ian Newton.
- A pair of Opticron Binoculars.
- A 2 night stay at Westmere Farm.
- A copy of the bird book of the year “The Birds of Spurn” by Andy Roadhouse
- 12 month joint subscription to the membership of BTO and Friends of Spurn.
- A BTO Gillet
- A days ringing with Spurn Bird Observatory Warden Paul Collins
- A days birding with the Chairman of British Birds Rarities Committee Paul French
07 August 2017